Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 02, 2009

Hi, its Joyce.
I haven't been on for quite a while, its because I'm busy with Grad committee and other responsibilities. Anyways, I need a job. I don't think I'm working in Orange Julius anymore, its just not going to work out anymore D;
These past couple of days I've been hanging out with Robinna. One of my ex's brother's girlfriend. She is just so awesome to be around and we've created new memories to share. There was this one time where we had to stop in the middle of the street. The island was small and a truck was coming by. We were so scared. But it was funny at the same time. XD Robinna almost got splashed by a car two days ago. xD. It was funny, we were like screaming. =] I have also met his relatives and cousins. They actually remembered me. I was soo happy! It was fun knowing them. They even hate his new gf. They say she is soo rude, she's always on the phone when she comes.
What really made me smile was his little sister. She remembered how I look like. It was awesome. It was like I never left. Even his mom, she loves me. She definitely missed me. =]
Alot of things have been happening, but I'm glad that I get to spend time with them.

Well today, i'm going to be sleepingover for two nights at my best friends place. then off to pj's birthday, and then movies with robinna and randy and randy's friends. =]
This weekend should be the best, without any worries what so ever.! =]
Well I'm off to get ready. Bye ;D

Joyzipie.<3

No comments: